TaskLog is fully compatible with Mojave, but isn’t quite ready for Dark Mode just yet. We’re working on a large update, which we’ll be hopefully shipping soon.
We just released the first feature update for ImageBuffet. Yeah, it's been a long time, but we really couldn't think of anything we wanted to add.
The main thing is the Search box, which you can use to filter images by file name. This is also handy for filtering by a particular format of image (search for "gif", for example). You can also now sort by Date Added, which is pretty cool for looking at recent images.
There's a bunch of minor UI tweaks and enhancements, too.
...in the Mac App Store. Loading and playback of many kinds of videos has been greatly improved. We also added a new playback mode which allows playback of movies in order, kinda like a playlist (check the Preferences dialog to enable this mode). There are a bunch of more minor features, UI enhancements, and bug fixes.
We've had some reports recently of TaskLog crashing on launch. This is related to an Apple certificate expiring, and the (admittedly suboptimal) solution is to delete and re-download TaskLog. Your data is safe, and once you reinstall everything will work as normal.
This is an issue on Apple's end, but we apologize for the inconvenience.
...in the Mac App Store. The major new feature is sorting of open videos by various criteria - file name, size, label, and more. This is super handy if you use labels to categorize your videos. There are also some nice minor enhancements and bug fixes. More details in the release notes, or check out the app page, or buy it now!
• Added the ability to resume tasks via the Quick Task menu.
• Added the ability to merge tasks in the Tasks window.
• Added hotkey to pause/resume the current task.
• Added hotkey to show the Tasks window.
• Added UI to go to any date in the Tasks window.
• Added UI in the Tasks window for Undo.
• Added right-click functionality in the Tasks window tasks list.
• Added online help (choose TaskLog Help under the settings menu).
• Added optional merging of tasks on export.
• Improved visual appearance of paused tasks (no more blinking!)
• Option-clicking TaskLog’s menu bar icon pauses/resumes the current task.
• Many user interface enhancements for Mac OS Yosemite and El Capitan.
• Added many keyboard shortcuts to the Tasks window.
• Added importing of tasks.
• Added option to finish current task on logout/shutdown.
• Added option to pause current task on screen sleep/screensaver.
• Bug fixes.
TaskLog's most requested feature (by a wide margin) is the ability to resume tasks. We've resisted adding this for a very long time, because we couldn't figure out a way to keep it simple, and make it awesome. I'm happy to announce that we've finally figured it out. We call it the Quick Task menu, and we think you'll love it. (Sorry, I think I was channeling Tim Cook for a second there.)
We've added a ton of other nice little features, as well. Merging tasks? Got it. Undo for task editing? Yep. More hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts? You know it! We've also given it some new UI updates for Yosemite and El Capitan.
We're putting the finishing touches on TaskLog 1.2 as I type this. Assuming Apple's approval process doesn't take too long, you should have it very soon.
We're super excited about this update, and we hope you love it as much as we do.
As promised, the long-awaited PuzzleTiles update is finally here. It took longer than anticipated, but we're very happy with the results.
So much new stuff:
• Proper support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Completely revamped "flat" style UI (yeah, we know, welcome to 2013).
* New "Flat" tileset.
• Online leaderboards and achievements powered by Game Center.
• In-app purchase to remove ads, and to add more difficulty levels for iPad.
• Universal (iPhone and iPad).
* Freaking tons of other enhancements and bug fixes.
We hope you love it as much as we do. Check it out.
...in the Mac App Store. In addition to bug fixes, this release adds a few minor new features. There's one little feature I'd like to point out here, and that's the Boss Key.
Say you're watching Game of Thrones at work. Or, maybe you're watching something... inappropriate when your significant other walks in. Hey, we're not judging; we're here to help. That's why we've introduced the Boss Key. When you suddenly have an urgent need to not have a video playing on your screen, just hit B. VideoBuffet will instantly pause whatever video is playing, and hide itself in the background. It just might save your job, or your marriage. You're welcome.
We're as excited as anyone about the recent release of Mac OS Yosemite. We've been testing our apps since the early betas, and we're happy to announce that all of our shipping Mac apps are fully Yosemite compatible (not only that, but they look great, too!)
We're aware of an issue which causes the Task Log window to appear blank when running on Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks. First, your data IS safe. The issue is that it isn't displayed, but it's still there, and it's not going anywhere. Second, we are working as quickly as we can to address the issue and submit an update.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Update: We've just submitted an update (v1.1.2) which fixes the Mavericks issues. We've asked Apple to expedite the review, so it should be available in the next day or two. Thanks, everyone, for your patience!
...in the Mac App Store. This release includes a number of new features, including setting of Finder Labels, preserve aspect ratio option, an improved random algorithm, and more. There are also big performance improvements for finding movies, and a bunch of bug fixes.
We're very excited about this release, and recommend the update for all users.